Walks 'N' Wags Pet First Aid
This informative 10 hour Pet First Aid course is a must for everyone. The longest standing pet first aid course in Canada, animal lovers will earn a certificate through hands-on practise in fun-filled atmosphere. Plus, as long as your dog is well-behaved and calm, you can bring your dog to the seminar!
Why do you need pet first aid?
As pet owners it is important to be able to help our 4 legged family members in an emergency situation. The Walks 'N' Wags pet first aid course will teach you the skills you need to stabilize your pet so you can get them to the veterinarian for care. The course also has excellent information on preventative care and medical conditions
Cash or Cheque (Payable to 4 on the Floor Dog Training)
OR Email Money Transfer (see below for instructions...
Email Money Transfer To send an Interac Email Money Transfer:
1. Log in to your bank's online banking site
2. Locate Transfer or Payment menu options
3. Select the Interac Email Money Transfer service
4. Specify a recipient by entering his/her email address
5. Fill in the information (dollar amount, from which account, security question and optional personal message) Send transfer to email@example.com
6. Follow prompts to complete
7. Don't forget to email Liz with your password
firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-441-1776