4 on the Floor Dog Walking Adventures
Do you want to come home to a tired dog after a long day at work?
Are mornings busy, and you don't have the time to drop your dog off at daycare?
Looking to keep your dog socialized and to avoid behaviour issues? Then why not send your dog on a adventure?
Your dog will be picked up from your home and then join other canine friends for a leash free walk/romp through 20 acres of private poperty or green space.
Don't miss out, sign up now. Walks available Monday thru Thursdays.
What is included in your dogs adventure:
- Walk, run and play at a local green space
- 2 to 3 hours of closely supervised fun
- Access to water, yummy treats and toys
- Reinforce basic obedience and learn new skills
- Meet and greet other dogs
- A report card at the end of the day
- Cuddles, love and belly rubs
- All new dogs and puppies will be on a 12 ft leash
- Your walker is pet first aid certified and a professional dog trainer
- Walks are arranged with our clients’ safety in mind, and for that reason dogs are matched according to temperament, disposition and exercise needs.
Adventure Walk Requirements:
- Proof of up to date vaccinations
- ID tag on collar
- Basic obedience
- Have excellent recall
- Must not suffer from aggression towards other dogs or people
- Be spayed or neutered (by 1 year of age)
Cost: $20.00 per walk (2 to 3 hours)